Sanitisation of individual items
Ozone is particularly suitable for the safe, fast, effective and environmentally-friendly disinfection and sanitisation all the objects with which we have daily contact both inside and outside the home: clothing, shoes, workwear, furnishings, equipment, bags, suitcases, helmets, sportswear, gym/pool equipment and all daily-use items made from any material.
AV Sanification’s exceptional outcomes in sanitisation of objects with ozone is due to our wholly innovative and exclusive treatment system: negative pressure sanitisation inside special, variable-size boxes equipped with cutting-edge scientific and sensor equipment to ensure safe use and effective treatment.
Ozone is a natural, dry and safe gas that is non-flammable at room temperature and does not cause shrinkage or matting
of fabric fibres, whether natural or synthetic. Once used, ozone quickly (in the space of a few minutes) converts naturally into oxygen, leaving no odours, stains or humidity on objects, which are then ready for immediate reuse. Its extraordinary oxidising power inactivates viruses rendering them harmless and eliminates more than 99% of bacteria, germs, microbes, fungi, yeasts, spores, moulds, parasites, pollens, mites, etc. responsible for allergies, asthma, respiratory difficulties, skin disorders and unpleasant odours.
One very important application of negative pressure ozone sanitisation technology is its use in the healthcare sector. Ozone is ideal for quickly and thoroughly sanitising medical aids (beds, stretchers, gurneys, cots, wheelchairs, etc.), equipment, workwear and footwear (e.g. leaded X-ray gowns), devices and objects of various kinds that are used daily in hospitals and that are major vehicles for spreading care-related infections.
Below are just a few of the countless objects that can be sanitised with ozone generators designed and manufactured by AV Sanification using innovative negative pressure technology:
- Clothing, apparel, accessories and shoes
- Workwear and footwear, X-ray protection devices
- Stretchers, gurneys, beds, wheelchairs, medical equipment
- Mattresses, cushions, sheets, pillows, blankets, duvets, quilts
- Sofas, armchairs, chaise-longues and seats
- Carpets, curtains, tapestries, lampshades, window-shades
- Toys, stuffed animals, cribs, pushchairs, clothes, aprons and rompers for babies and children
- Towels, bathrobes, carpets, sheets, curtains and tablecloths
- Helmets, gloves, overalls, boots and car and motorcycle accessories
- Sports clothing and equipment